Beautiful and hardy, Tulip ‘Brown Sugar’ is an all-round winner. Gorgeous copper-coloured petals tinged with a soft red blush form these lovely blooms that sit atop the sturdy stems that Triumph tulips are known and celebrated for. These beauties are tougher than they look and can withstand even the most unpredictable Spring weather.
Tulip Brown Sugar also has a delightfully sweet scent, making it an ideal variety for bouquets and floral arrangements. We recommend planting Tulip Brown Sugar alongside purple or plum hued varieties for a striking Springtime display.
Introduced in 2019
We only ship TOP Sized 12cm+ tulip bulbs!
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.