• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Calla Lily Captain Ranomi (Zantedeschia) is a striking Purple and Cream Arum type lily, known for its tall and elegant stature. This variety is highly sought-after, especially in contemporary floristry and wedding arrangements, where it adds a touch of sophistication and charm. With its unique coloration, it's no wonder that Captain Ranomi is a popular choice for creating stunning and modern floral displays.
Learn how to grow Calla Lilies
- Height: up to 65 cm
- Plant in Spring for Summer Blooms!
- Excellent Long-Lasting Cut Flowers
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.