THE NEW Dutch Iris.
Dutch Iris Pink Panther introduces a brand-new colour to the Dutch Iris family. Its lavender pink flowers with a striking yellow eye at the throat make this unique bloom particularly suited to cottage gardens, but it is also ideal for beds, borders and patio containers, and makes a wonderful cut flower.
This very pretty Dutch Iris is only available in limited quantities, and DutchGrown™ is one of the few flower bulb companies to offer it, so if you do not want to miss out on Dutch Iris Pink Panther this season we recommend you pre-order. Delivery to the UK and Europe.
Height: 45 - 60 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 8/+ cm.
• Popular Cut Flower
• Deer Resistant!
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.