With the Jumbo Amaryllis Big 10 Mix you will receive 10 different Jumbo Amaryllis flower bulbs in a variety of colours and forms. This perfectly curated DutchGrown™ mix makes the perfect gift for anyone who appreciates this bodacious tropical bloom. The varieties included in each mix are a surprise combination and may vary from what is shown in the image. If you are looking for a smaller collection, we also offer the Big 5 Mix with five different Amaryllis varieties.
Of course, top-size bulbs make a huge difference in terms of performance and flowering, particularly with amaryllis, and at DutchGrown™ we supply the biggest flower bulbs available on the market - 32/+ cm! Guaranteed success. Order now for delivery in the UK and Europe!
Please note, we start shipping our Jumbo Amaryllis Big 10 Mix bulbs mid-October.
Height: 50 - 65 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 32/+ cm.
• Bestselling Mixture
• Plant Indoors
• Blooms In Winter
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.