• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Lily Chocolate Event showcases luscious, velvety chocolate-brown petals adorned with delicate creamy white/beige accents. These rich, warm hues create a striking contrast against the lush green foliage, making it a delectable and captivating addition to your summer borders and seasonal beds. These flowers are not only ideal for cut-flower arrangements but also lend a unique touch to any floral display.
Here's a Pro Tip: To prolong the spectrum of colors in your garden, consider planting a variety of lily types. Asiatic and L.A. Lilies bloom first, followed by species and trumpets/Christmas Lilies, with Orientals being the final flourish of the season.
Learn how to grow Lilies
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.