• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Peony root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
A beautiful, vibrant peony with a powerful fragrance. Layers upon layers of petals ooze glamour and opulence. Peony Buckeye Belle has a delicious and sultry deep scarlet colour with semi-double blooms.
One of the remarkable features of the Buckeye Belle is its strong, sturdy stems, which support the weight of the blossoms with ease. This ensures that the flowers remain upright and showcase their magnificence for an extended period. The plant grows to a height of about 60 to 90 centimeters, forming a compact bush with lush, healthy foliage that remains attractive even after the blooms have faded.
We ship large roots with 3 to 5 eyes, fresh from the Dutch growing fields. Newly planted Peonies seldom make a first-class show in their first season, instead reaching the top of their form in their second or third year. Having multiple eyes on the root increases the likelihood of successful establishment and ensures a more robust plant. It allows for the development of multiple stems and flowers, resulting in a fuller, more vibrant display. With each eye representing a potential new shoot, the chances of a thriving and long-lasting Buckeye Belle peony plant are significantly enhanced.
We ship Peony Buckeye Belle roots to the EU, bringing the beauty of these enchanting blooms to your doorstep!
Learn more about how to grow peonies
- Root size: 3/5 eyes!
- Order Today for delivery in Europe!
- Peony 'Buckeye Belle' has won an APS Award of Landscape Merit in 2009 for its superior ornamental value and overall appearance!
- Peony type: Hybrid Peony, semi-double
- Height: up to 90cm
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.