• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs from October 1st.
• We will continue to ship until December 1st.
Select your Peony root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Peony 'Sword Dance' displays a bowl of vibrant red petals surrounding a sparkling center of glowing yellow staminoides with red highlights. They carry a mild fragrance that will follow you indoors. Peonies produce their extravagant display every year in early June, and with the vibrant red of 'Sword Dance', your garden is sure to be an eye-catcher.
We ship large roots with 3 to 5 eyes, fresh from the Dutch growing fields. Newly planted Peonies seldom make a first-class show in their first season, instead reaching the top of their form in their second or third year.
Learn more about how to grow peonies
- Root size: 3/5 eye
- APS Award of Landscape Merit 2014
- Height: 90cm
- Peony type: Herbaceous, semi-double flower
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.