Allium Cowanii, also known as Allium Neapolitanum, is an early blooming allium characterised by loose clusters of pure white umbels. Easy to grow, hardy and long lasting, it’s also a big attraction for birds and butterflies so a great choice for any landscape or garden.
Well suited to growing in drifts, it also works well when grown in containers, and makes an excellent cut flower. Buy your Allium Flower Bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting.
Height: 40 cm. Bulb size: 5/+ cm.
• Deer Resistant
• Attracts Bees and Butterflies
• Easy To Grow
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.