Allium Forelock is a highly unusual allium with egg-shaped maroon/burgundy blooms that as the flower matures, produce a topknot of elongated florets, giving the effect of a tuft or lock of hair. During the flowering period, the protruding white stems become more and more prominent, gradually transforming into seed-pod sentinels. This unique bloom is a marvellous addition to our allium range and a must-have for any adventurous gardener. DutchGrown™ only supplies top-sized bulbs.
Height: 60 cm.
Bulb size: 12/+ cm.
• Deer Resistant
• Attracts Bees and Butterflies
• Easy To Grow
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.