• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
Select your Bare root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
‘Cherished’ is a perennial beauty that forms clumps and boasts rhizomatous growth. Its upright, strap-like leaves in a charming grey-green shade add elegance to any garden. From the enchanting months of April to May, this iris graces the scene with strong stems, showcasing large, fragrant flowers. These blooms delight with their ruffled petals, exuding a soft-pink hue. Adding to their allure, the orange beards of the flowers are gently dusted with a hint of pink. Prepare to be captivated by the exquisite beauty and fragrance of this Iris variety.
Learn how to grow Iris
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start sending out our spring-planted flower bulbs and perennials when spring arrives.
Shipping begins around mid-March. Spring bulbs are planted in spring and bloom during the summer.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.