• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
The stunning Begonia Boliviensis Santa Barbara graces your garden with cascading flowers resembling elongated bells. These delicate blooms feature white petals with a cheerful yellow center, adorning soft pink stems. The plant's long, slender leaves have serrated edges, adding to its allure. Boliviensis begonias, known for their trailing growth, are perfect for hanging baskets and various containers, where they elegantly spill over the sides. The Santa Barbara Variety proudly belongs to the Sun Cities Begonia Bulb Collection.
How to grow Begonias
- Perfect for pots and containers
- Plant in Spring for Summer blooms
- Height: 30 - 50 cm
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start sending out our spring-planted flower bulbs and perennials when spring arrives.
Shipping begins around mid-March. Spring bulbs are planted in spring and bloom during the summer.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.