• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Prepare to be captivated by the stunning White and Red Crispa Marginata Begonia. This begonia variety is sure to command attention and admiration in any garden or floral arrangement. Its impressive blossoms showcase generous, delicate white petals adorned with dramatic, fringed edges in deep red, accented by vibrant yellow stigmas. These exquisite blooms are elegantly framed by large, serrated leaves. Crispa Marginata begonia bulbs are the perfect choice for planting in pots, containers, as border accents, or within flower beds.
How to grow Begonias
- Great for pots
- Plant in Spring for Summer blooms
- Height: 20 - 25 cm
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.