• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Whether you call it Jack in the Pulpit or Cobra Lily, one thing is certain – the Arisaema is truly unforgettable. Its grand, umbrella-like blooms perch gracefully upon tall, robust stems, making this plant an absolute showstopper. Adorned in rich burgundy hues with striking white stripes, it promises an eye-catching spectacle in your summer garden.
Learn how to grow Cobra Lily (Arisaema)
- Ideal for Partial Shade: Arisaema thrives in partial shade, making it a perfect addition to areas with dappled sunlight.
- Spring Planting, Early Summer Blooms: Plant this tuberous perennial in spring to enjoy its striking wine and white striped flowers that bloom in early summer.
- Impressive Height: This remarkable plant can reach up to an impressive height of 75 cm, adding stature to your garden.
- Araceae Family Member: Arisaema is a distinguished member of the Araceae family, known for its distinctive features.
- Unique Cobra-Like Leaves: The Arisaema derives its name from its one-of-a-kind, hooded leaves that bear a striking resemblance to the head of a cobra.
- Gender Transformation: Starting as male, mature Arisaema plants undergo a fascinating transformation, becoming female and producing impressive spikes of red or orange fruits in the autumn.
- Native Origins: Native to regions including Nepal, East Himalaya, Assam, Tibet, and south-central China, this plant brings a touch of exotic beauty to your garden.
Embrace the uniqueness and allure of Arisaema in your garden, where it thrives in partial shade, showcasing its stunning striped flowers and captivating cobra-like leaves. With its gender-changing feature and origins in distant lands, this tuberous perennial adds a touch of intrigue to your outdoor space.
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.