Daffodil Apricot Whirl is a glorious confection of double white blooms with ruffled apricot centres. Apart from it striking looks, its long-flowering time, large blooms, strong stems, and all-round excellent performance have made Apricot Whirl very popular with professional gardeners. This is one of the showiest daffodils available and deserves to take centre stage in any landscape.
Height: 40 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 15/+
• Excellent for Naturalising
• Deer Resistant!
• Very Popular as Cut Flower
Planting tip: plant together with daffodil 'Cassata'.
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.