• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Dahlia tuber quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Dahlia Esli, with its vintage appeal and resemblance to Nathalie G and Sebastian varieties, boasts pink blooms that seem to glow in the garden. Thriving in full sun, Dahlia Esli is an early and prolific bloomer, showering your garden with an abundance of petite yet mesmerising pink flowers.
A perfect pick for cutting gardens, Dahlia Esli produces abundant blooms for exquisite floral arrangements, lending a touch of sophistication and classic charm to your bouquets.
Learn how to grow Dahlias
- Decorative Dahlia
- Blooming Time: July to October
- Height: 70 – 100 cm
- Keep cutting for endless Dahlias!
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.