• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Dahlia tuber quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Dahlia Pink Impact is a striking beauty with its lavender-pink petals, accented by a slightly darker centre and a soft yellow base. This dahlia makes a perfect addition to your summer garden, whether in beds, borders, or containers. What makes Pink Impact even more captivating is its occasional surprises - it may surprise you with light powder pink sports adorned with peach shades, creating charming streaks along the petals. To create a captivating garden display, mix Pink Impact with shades of pinks, purples, maroon, blue, and lime green.
Learn how to grow Dahlias
- Height: up to 100 cm
- Blooming Time: July to First Frost
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.