• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Bare root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
The Bleeding Heart (Dicentra) is a vibrant and compact plant variety that blooms with heart-shaped flowers in late spring to early summer. Its dangling flowers can reach up to 2.5cm in length and are accompanied by feathery, grey-green leaves. It thrives in groups at the front of a shady border, requiring moist soil and adapting well to both full sun and partial shade. During summer, it naturally dies back to the ground and re-emerges in the following spring. The Bleeding Heart is a stunning and low-maintenance addition to any garden.
Learn how to grow Dicentra
- Vibrant heart-shaped flowers
- Blooms late spring to early summer
- Adapts well to both full sun and partial shade
- Low-maintenance addition to any garden space
- Height: up to 45cm
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.