• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Bare root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Introducing ‘Blue Mouse Ears’, a delightful and unique Hosta variety! This dainty plant showcases a compact growth pattern, reaching a modest height of 15 to 20 centimetres while spreading up to 30 centimetres in width. Its charming heart-shaped leaves maintain a captivating silver blue hue throughout the entire season. Its lovely lavender bell-shaped blooms flower during the summer months. Experience the beauty and grace of the Blue Mouse Ears Hosta, a true standout in any garden setting.
Learn how to grow Hosta
- Summer blooming compact plant
- Great for shady gardens
- Stunning foliage
- Height: 15-20cm
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.