One glance is all it takes to see that this is no run-of-the-mill hyacinth. Royal Navy has been cultivated and grown by one of the best Hyacinth growers in the Netherlands and features densely packed spikes covered in dark blue star-shaped double florets with a very intense fragrance. Ideal for forcing for use indoors over winter, or for planting in borders, window boxes, pots and containers. Double Hyacinths are very scarce on the market and this variety is extremely limited in supply.
Order Hyacinth Royal Navy flower bulbs from DutchGrown™, the industry experts, for Autumn delivery and planting.
Height: 25 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 16/+ cm.
• Very Fragrant
• Beautiful Unique Double Florets!
• Easy To Grow In Pots And Containers
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.