• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs from October 1st.
• We will continue to ship until December 1st.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
This is a plant that definitely deserves more recognition. With its exotic beauty, low maintenance and good performance, Ixia Pink is an all-round winner and should be a more familiar garden sight in gardens. Also known as African Corn Lily, or wand flowers, Ixia Pink is characterised by 40-50cm tall spikes that bear a multitude of beautiful pink star-shaped flowers with contrasting centres. These unusual blooms are very easy to grow, reliable, long lasting and naturalise well. Ixia Pink makes a great choice for borders, beds and containers and is also an excellent cut flower.
Order your Ixia Pink African Corn Lily flower bulbs at wholesale prices from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting.
Height: Up to 60 cm
Bulb Size: Top Size 5/+ cm.
• Great Cut Flower
• Deer Resistant
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.