• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs from October 1st.
• We will continue to ship until December 1st.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Perhaps the showiest of all the amaryllis varieties, the dramatic Jumbo Amaryllis Tres Chic is characterised by its striking deep-red star-shaped flowers that feature white star-shaped patterns and apple-green star-shaped hearts. This is another amaryllis that has become a favourite cut flower due to its fabulous colours and patterns, as well as its long-lasting performance.
Of course, top-size bulbs make a huge difference in terms of performance and flowering, particularly with amaryllis, and at DutchGrown™ we supply the biggest flower bulbs available on the market - 32/+ cm! Guaranteed success. Please note, we start shipping our Jumbo Amaryllis Tres Chic bulbs mid-October.
Height: 50 - 60 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 32/+ cm.
• Our Favorite!
• Plant Indoors
• Blooms In Winter
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.