The exclusive Jumbo Double Amaryllis Nymph is a fabulously glamorous double amaryllis featuring enormous double flowers with white petals and apricot flames. Wonderful as a gift, or a perfect centrepiece for your holiday décor, order your Amaryllis Nymph bulbs from DutchGrown™ today.
Of course, top-size bulbs make a huge difference in terms of performance and flowering, particularly with amaryllis, and at DutchGrown we supply the biggest flower bulbs available on the market - 32/+ cm! Guaranteed success. Please note, we start shipping our Jumbo Double Amaryllis Nymph bulbs mid-October.
Click here to check out our Time-Lapse video (only available at DutchGrown™) to get the full picture of how this Giant Amaryllis Nymph will bloom. It’s clear from our time-lapse video that our bulbs will produce multiple flowers per stem.
Height: 50 - 60 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 32/+ cm.
• Huge Flowers & Fragrant!
• Plant Indoors
• Blooms In Winter
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.