Mini Daffodil bulbocodium Golden Bells
Top Size Bulbs 12/+
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs from October 1st.
• We will continue to ship until December 1st.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
The delightfully charming Narcissus Golden Bells is a bulbocodium narcissus, also known as 'Hoop Petticoat Daffodil'. The upward-facing small yellow petals with large golden yellow trumpets and long thin green leaves make this flower bulb very special. This mid-spring flowering daffodil produces several flowers per bulb and grows to a height of 15-20cm, making it perfect for rock gardens or low borders, although also great for growing in pots or containers. A terrific naturaliser, this little pocket rocket will return year after year with no special treatment required. We also offer this variety in pure white, called White Petticoat.
Height: 25 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 6/+ cm.
• Great For Rock Gardens
• Plant In Groups For Best Visual Impact
• Deer Resistant!
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.