New since 2020, Narcissus bulbocodium White Petticoat is a delightful little daffodil with hoop petticoat-shaped flowers and long thin grass-like foliage. This mid-spring flowering beauty produces several flowers per bulb and grows to a height of 15-20cm, making it perfect for rock gardens or low borders, although also great for growing in pots or containers.
A terrific naturaliser, this fantastic little gem will return year after year with no special treatment required. Particularly beautiful when planted together with her yellow sister 'Golden Bells'. If you want to plant something special this Autumn, this is the right choice.
Height: 25 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 6/+ cm.
• Great For Rock Gardens
• Plant In Groups For Best Visual Impact
• Deer Resistant!
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.