The hardy and robust Muscari Armeniacum is one of the most widely cultivated muscari available and is the deserving recipient of multiple awards. This gorgeous grape hyacinth, also known as Armenian grape hyacinth, features myriad tightly packed tiny cobalt-blue bell-shaped flowers, each with a subtle white border.
Long-lasting and a superb naturaliser, this classic muscari works particularly well when combined with contrasting yellow daffodils, and makes a great choice for beds, borders, containers, rock gardens and around trees. Suitable for pot forcing.
Buy your Muscari Armeniacum flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting. We delivery everywhere in Europe and the UK!
Height: 15 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 9/+ cm.
• Very Fragrant
• Grows Well In Pots And Containers
• Great For Naturalizing, Comes Back For Years
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.