• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs from October 1st.
• We will continue to ship until December 1st.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Pretty little Muscari Mount Hood is a delightful two-tone variety of grape hyacinth characterised by its densely packed spikes of tubular blue florets that are tipped with contrasting ice-blue florets. Despite its dainty appearance, Muscari Mount Hood is deceptively robust and hardy, and naturalises well, multiplying year after year.
As with all muscari, Mount Hood works particularly well when combined with contrasting yellow daffodils, and makes a great choice for beds, borders, containers, rock gardens and around trees. Also suitable for pot forcing and as a cut flower.
Order your Muscari Mount Hood flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting.
Height: 15 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 8/+ cm.
• Great For Rock Gardens
• Grows Well In Pots And Containers
• Deer Resistant!
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.