• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Bare root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Papaver Picotee, a classic favourite, lives up to its name with its stunning bicolor display. Its satiny flowers boast vibrant orange-to-red edges that beautifully contrast with the creamy white centres. This captivating poppy variety stands a bit taller than others and graces the garden with its strong stems, bearing an abundant floral display from late spring to early summer. Year after year, the Papaver Picotee brings the bicolor surprise to your landscape. For optimal growth, plant it in well-drained soil under full sun, and enjoy its timeless beauty in your garden.
Learn how to grow Papaver
- Height: 60 - 90 cm
- Attractive to wildlife
- Easy to grow
- Ships in spring
- Bare root plants
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.