• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs from October 1st.
• We will continue to ship until December 1st.
Select your Peony root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Step into that summery feeling with Peony Coral Charm. This flower boasts a unique coral-peach hue, strikingly set against vibrant deep green leaves.
An American Peony Society Gold Medal winner, this early blooming, semi-double peony will grace your garden beds each year! A true beauty that will make all colours in your garden stand out even more.
We ship large roots with 3 to 5 eyes, fresh from the Dutch growing fields. Newly planted Peonies seldom make a first-class show in their first season, instead reaching the top of their form in their second or third year.
Learn more about how to grow peonies
- Coral Charm produces Coral Pink Flowers with Yellow Centres
- 3 - 5 nose budded bare root plant (large! Start off with the best)
- Height: 60-90cm
- Peony type: Herbaceous, semi-double peony
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.