• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Peony root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
Notify me when available
You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Among the first Peonies to bloom, these bright and cheery Coral Sunset Peonies have coral petals and an orange-yellow centre, that look like a sunset in each flower.
Peony Coral Sunset is a semi double coral coloured hybrid that flowers early in the season. Within the coral-family, Coral Sunset is known to have the heaviest quality. Its stems, buds and flowers are large, and the colour of the flowers will slowly change to cream during its blooming period. Coral Sunset makes for beautiful cut flowers with a long-lasting vase life (over a week!) if cut in bud. Showcase your excellent bouquet of coral peonies!
We ship large roots with 3 to 5 eyes, fresh from the Dutch growing fields. Newly planted Peonies seldom make a first-class show in their first season, instead reaching the top of their form in their second or third year.
Learn more about how to grow peonies
- 1981 Wissing-Klehm hybrid
- Coral Sunset Awards: American Peony Society Gold Medal 2003, Award of Landscape Merit 2009
- 3 - 5 nose budded bare root plant (large! Start off with the best)
- Height: 60-90cm
- Peony type: Herbaceous, semi-double flowering peony
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.