• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Bare root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Thalictrum Elin is a standout in the world of Meadow-rue, reaching impressive heights and boasting a spread of up to 60cm. This erect, clump-forming perennial showcases delicate dusky-pink flowerheads gracefully perched on dark purple stems. Its scalloped, blue-green, lacy foliage adds to its overall charm. A versatile addition, Thalictrum Elin thrives in various settings, whether it's gracing a woodland garden or bringing life to a moist sunny border. Despite its stature, it stands strong without the need for staking.
Thalictrum 'Elin' was introduced to the gardening world in 1999 by Beth Chatto, a renowned British plantswoman and garden designer.
For those seeking a majestic and dramatic addition to their garden's charm, Thalictrum 'Elin' stands as a superb choice. You can reserve your bare root plants now to bring a touch of grandeur to your landscape.
Learn how to grow bare root perennials
- Height: up to 2.5m
- Established spread: 50-70cm
- Plant spacing: 3 plants per m2
- Blooming Time: Summer
- Prefers: Full sun / Partial shade
- Life cycle: Perennial
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Attractive to Bees!
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.