• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Bare root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Thalictrum My Little Favourite is a charming and compact clump-forming perennial that delights with abundant clusters of fluffy, purple-pink flowers held on sturdy stems.
The name "My Little Favorite" is given to this plant because of its petite size and delicate flowers. Its distinctive scalloped leaves, with their glaucous green hue, lend an elegant touch to its appearance. This delightful plant not only captivates the eye but also attracts the attention of bees and butterflies, adding a touch of liveliness to your garden.
With its appealing features and inviting blooms, Thalictrum My Little Favourite might just become your cherished garden favourite.
Learn to grow bare roots perennials
- Height: 40-50 cm
- Established spread: 30-50cm
- Blooming Time: Summer
- Prefers: Full sun / Partial shade
- Life cycle: Perennial
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Years to establish: 2-3 years
- Plant spacing: 5 plants per m2
- Official botanical name: Thalictrum aquilegifolium 'My Little Favourite'
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.