Tulip Avant Garde
Top Size Bulbs 12/+
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Tulip Avant Garde is a very pretty double tulip in a lovely pale lemon colour. Its big, full, romantic blooms, sturdy stems and light fragrance make it a very popular variety for cut flowers. Only introduced in 2019, Avant Garde will go particularly well with darker double tulips such as Yellow Pomponette, Red Pomponette or Night Watch, creating sumptuous bouquets.
We only ship top size tulip bulbs 12/+ for optimal performance.
Introduced in 2019
Height: 50 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• A Double Peony Tulip
• Flowers As Big As Your Hand!
• Great Cut Flower
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.