Tulip Crispion Sweet
Top Size Bulbs 12/+
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Also known as ‘crispa’ tulips, fringed tulips have flower petals that are edged with finely cut fringes. Tulip Crispion Sweet is a particularly pretty example, with soft pink petals marbled with creamy white. As it matures the flower becomes totally pink. Late flowering, Crispion Sweet is a perfect jewel for borders, beds and planters, and also makes a wonderful cut flower for bouquets and arrangements.
We only ship TOP Sized 12/+ cm tulip bulbs!
Height: 50 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• A Peony Double Fringed Tulip
• A Real Eye Catcher!
• Excellent Cut Flower
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.