Tulip La Belle Epoque
Top Size Bulbs 12/+
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs from October 1st.
• We will continue to ship until December 1st.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
A wonderful name for a wonderful Tulip la Belle Epoque literally means ‘good times’ and is used to describe a ‘golden age’; a perfect moniker for this peony-like beauty that unfurls its petals to reveal the most unusual colour combination of amber, golden caramel, dusky rose and salmon pink, becoming ever more beautiful as it matures. Much in demand as a cut flower, but in limited supply, Tulip la Belle Epoque is a bulb every collector should put on their list.
Height: 50 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• A Peony Double Tulip
• Very Popular Cut Flower
• Limited In Supply
• Changing Colours
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.