Tulip Nachtwacht (Night Watch) is an exclusive new double tulip, named after Rembrandt's famous painting 'The Night Watch'. Starting out as a deep pink bud and maturing into a large, ravishing peony-like bloom, its colours range from deep wine, rich burgundy to dark maroon, with brushstrokes of coppery highlights – no tulip is the same.
Tulip Nachtwacht (Night Watch) is in a class of its own and is not only spectacular to look at, but also long-lasting and resilient. Tulip Nachtwacht flower bulbs have a very limited availability.
Introduced in 2019
Height: 40 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• A Peony Double Tulip
• A Real Eye Catcher!
• Great Cut Flower
• Limited In Supply
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.