Named after a Dutch princess, this highly revered variety ticks pretty much every box. Its lightly scented glorious blooms have gorgeous soft-orange petals with a contrasting deep-burgundy flame, atop dark purple stems.
As well as being outstandingly beautiful, Princess Irene is one of the longest lasting blooms. In addition, it is a remarkably resilient and sturdy variety, making it a superb option for slightly more exposed beds or borders, and is the perfect size for containers, planters or window boxes. Add a touch of regal glamour to your landscape, order your Princess Irene bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery.
Height: 35 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 12/+ cm.
• Perfect For Pots & Containers
• Heirloom Favourite
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.