Allium Roseum, also known as Rosy Garlic, is a very pretty and elegant allium with sweet-scented clusters of pale pink star-shaped flowers that form umbels of around 7cm in diameter. Growing to a height of around 35-40cm, these deceptively hardy beauties naturalise easily and over time will spread to form delightful colonies, attracting bees and butterflies. Allium Roseum is also a very attractive choice for rockeries.
Height: 35 cm.
Bulb size: 5/+ cm.
• Attracts Bees and Butterflies
• Deer Resistant
• Easy to grow
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.