• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
For those seeking vibrant and captivating autumn blooms, Amarine belladiva 'Anastasia' is the ideal choice. This remarkable variety puts on a dazzling display of sophisticated rosy-pink flowers in the late-season garden. Whether adorning borders or containers, these blooms stand out in the autumnal blaze, providing a refreshing burst of colour. A product of clever breeding, Amarines inherit the graceful appearance of nerines but boast larger, sturdier stems and more lily-like blossoms. Blooming in the late-summer to autumn, Amarine belladiva 'Anastasia' brings a bold and exotic splash of colour, making it the perfect finale for the season in both pots and borders.
Not only are Amarine belladiva 'Anastasia' visually stunning, but they are also hardy, resilient, and easy to cultivate, ensuring perennial flowering for a delightful display year after year. Additionally, these plants make fantastic cut flowers, adding to their allure and versatility.
Learn how to grow Amarine
- Height: 30-50cm
- Established spread: 20-30cm
- Plant spacing: 25 bulbs per m2
- Excellent cut flowers
- Easy to grow
- Prefers full sun
- Life cycle: Perennial
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Years to establish: 2-3 years
- Botanical name: × Amarine tubergenii 'Anastasia' (Belladiva series)
- Dispatch in spring, late March-April
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.