• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Bare root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Centaurea Pulchra Major is a perennial cultivar known for its clump-forming habit. Its large buds gracefully open to reveal delicate flowers in soft pink and violet hues. These interesting blooms differ from other Centaureas, bringing visual variety to any perennial collection. Bees and butterflies love these plants, so make sure to add them to your list if you are aiming for a garden that promotes pollinator activity. Use them as cut flowers for a unique touch to brighten up any arrangement.
Learn how to grow Centaurea
- Blooms mid spring to summer
- Attracts bees and Butterflies
- Large buds with vibrant flowers
- Height: up to 65cm
- Dispatch as bare root plant in spring
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.