• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
Select your Bare root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Echinacea Green Twister is a very unique Coneflower variety. It is known and adored for its large, lime-green and lilac petals. This dual-toned flower has a capturing fire-red centre. Thrives in full-sun and is tolerant to drought, humidity and heat. Makes a perfect choice for beds, borders and cottage gardens!
Learn more about how to grow Echinacea
- Echinacea is a hardy perennial that survives very cold winters!
- Height: 90-120cm tall & 45-60cm wide
- Commonly called “coneflowers”
- Attractive to butterflies
- Used by early Native Americans to cure wounds and infections
- Echinacea thrives in full to partial sun
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start sending out our spring-planted flower bulbs and perennials when spring arrives.
Shipping begins around mid-March. Spring bulbs are planted in spring and bloom during the summer.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.