Eremurus (Foxtail Lily) Robustus, also known as the Desert Candle, is a spectacular perennial characterised by huge flower spikes that bear 700-800 tiny flowers in shades of pale and dark pink. The lightly fragranced flowers last around 3-4 weeks and are hugely attractive to honey bees. This statuesque beauty can grow to a height of 300cm so is ideally suited to the back of borders, adding a sculptural element to the landscape.
An excellent naturaliser, Eremurus (Foxtail Lily) Robustus will come back year after year. The root system of Eremurus robustus is fascinating in itself, consisting of the central growing point, the crown, which is encircled by fleshy, finger-thick tapering roots looking not dissimilar to a large starfish. Buy top-sized Eremurus (Foxtail Lily) Robustus flower bulbs from Holland with DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting.
Height: 1.5-2.5 meters.
Bulb Size: Top Size.
• Exotic Flower
• Enormous Blooms
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• Orders placed before September 15th will be shipped out by late September/early October.
• Orders placed after September 15th will be shipped out within 10 business days.
• We will continue to ship until December 15th.
• Amaryllis bulbs will continue to ship until mid February or until supplies last.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.