The stunning Fritillaria Persica, commonly known as Persian Lily, features tall flowering spikes that bear over 30 deep purple, almost black, pendant flowers. This statuesque beauty grows to a height of around 90-120cm and has been captivating gardeners since the 16th century. For the best display, plant Persian Lilies in clusters of three or more, and place them in the back of borders. The Persian Lily naturalises well and will continue to flower year after year.
Order Fritillaria Persica top-sized flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting.
Height: 90+ Inches.
Bulb Size: Top Size 20/+
• Exotic Flower
• Enormous Blooms
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.