• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Bare root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Geranium Sanguineum, commonly known as Bloody Cranesbill, is a spreading rhizomatous perennial that offers a stunning visual display in any garden. Its large magenta-pink cup-shaped flowers, adorned with dark veining, create an eye-catching spectacle, with blooms reaching up to 4cm wide.
This hardy geranium variety blooms sporadically from late spring to late summer, adding vibrant color to your landscape for an extended period. The flowers gracefully rise above a decorative mound of palmately lobed leaves, which remain fresh green throughout the summer, providing an attractive background for the blooms.
As the fall season approaches, Geranium Sanguineum undergoes a striking transformation, with its leaves turning a rich blood-red hue, contributing to the overall beauty of the garden.
Learn how to grow Geranium
- Height: 30 – 60 cm
- Grows in Full Sun or Partial Shade
- Easy to grow
- Low maintenance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.