• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Gladiolus Mango Muse was introduced in 2023 by DutchGrown! It is a relatively new variety, but it has quickly become popular due to its stunning blooms and easy care.
The colour of Gladiolus Mango Muse can be best described as a warm, peachy-orange with a hint of yellow. It is a vibrant and eye-catching colour that is sure to add a touch of tropical flair to your garden or home. Some people have also described the colour of Gladiolus Mango Muse as mango-pink or peach-pink. It is a very unique and beautiful colour that is sure to turn heads.
The flowers are large and showy, with ruffled petals and a tall, elegant stem. Mango Muse gladioli are perfect for adding a touch of tropical flair to your garden or home.
• Large, mango-coloured blooms
• Ruffled petals
• Tall, elegant stem
• Easy to care for
Gladiolus Mango Muse are perfect for cutting gardens, borders, and container plantings.
They can also be used as a backdrop for smaller flowers and foliage.
• Gladiolus Mango Muse prefer full sun to partial shade.
• They need well-drained soil and regular watering.
• Fertilise every two weeks during the growing season.
• To deadhead, simply cut off the spent blooms.
• For the best results, plant Mango Muse gladiolus corms in the spring.
• Space the corms 15 centimetres apart and plant them 10 centimetres deep.
• Water the corms thoroughly after planting.
• Mulch around the plants to help retain moisture and suppress weeds.
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.