• We start shipping our summer flowering bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Select your Bare root quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by our customers
Gypsophila paniculata White, also known as Baby's Breath, is a versatile and cold-hardy perennial that adds a touch of elegance to any landscape. Its delicate clusters of tiny, pure white flowers create a soft and airy appearance, offering contrast and texture to the perennial border from early summer to autumn. This lovely plant works wonders in floral arrangements, and its long-lasting blossoms on well-branched stems make for beautiful bouquets. Use it to fill gaps in the garden left by early summer bloomers like Oriental poppies or to mask the fading foliage of spring bulbs. End your growing season with a graceful display of pure white blooms, creating decorative mounds of floral beauty.
Learn how to grow Gypsophila
- Encourage reblooming by cutting back after flowering
- Height: 60 – 90 cm
- Attracts Butterflies
- Wonderful Cut flowers!
- Dig a hole to the required depth. You can find this required depth for each type of bulb, tuber or root in the growing guides.
- Depth is measurement of space between the soil line and top of bulb or bare root.
- Set the bulbs or bare root in place, pointed side or sprout side upward.
- Cover the bulbs by replacing the soil and water thoroughly.
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
We start shipping our spring planted flower bulbs in Spring. We start shipping by the end of March.
Bulbs that are planted in spring and have a tendency to bloom in summer are called spring bulbs. Not to be confused with bulbs that are planted in autumn and bloom in spring.
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.