• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs from October 1st.
• We will continue to ship until December 1st.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Despite their exotic beauty, low maintenance and good performance, Ixia is not as well-known as it perhaps should be. Also known as African Corn Lily, or wand flowers, these colourful beauties are characterised by spikes that bear a multitude of cheerfully coloured star-shaped flowers with bright centres.
The DutchGrown™ Ixia Mixed collection is an ideal way to create a rainbow of late-Spring colour in your garden. These unusual blooms are very easy to grow, reliable and long lasting and naturalise well. Ixia make a great choice for borders, beds and containers and are also an excellent cut flower.
Order your Ixia African Corn Lily flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting.
Height: Up to 60 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 5/+ cm.
• Great Cut Flower
• Deer Resistant
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.