Puschkinia Libanotica (Striped Squill)
Top Size Bulbs 12/+
• We start shipping our autumn planted bulbs from October 1st.
• We will continue to ship until December 1st.
Select your bulb quantity here or adjust it in the quantity box below
We ship everywhere in Europe!
100% Grow Guarantee!
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by our customers
Puschkinia Libanotica, also known as Striped Squill, is a very pretty little flower characterised by pale blue bell-like blooms with deep blue stripes. Growing to a height of around 20cm, this excellent naturaliser is particularly well-suited to rockeries, pots or planted between shrubs, and can also create beautiful spring blankets under trees and in the grass.
Easy to grow and low maintenance, Puschkinia Libanotica (Striped Squill) is an all-round performer. Order Puschkinia Libanotica (Striped Squill) flower bulbs from Holland with DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery. Delivery to the UK and Europe!
Height: 15 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 6/+ cm.
• Blooms Early Spring
• Award Winning Flower Bulb
• Great For Naturalising, Comes Back For Years
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.