The Siberian Squill, Scilla Siberica, is a very hardy and vigorous compact dwarf plant featuring spikes of brilliant-blue bell-shaped flowers with strap-like foliage. Growing to a height of 10-20cm, Siberian Squills are perfect for mixed borders and rockeries.
Naturalising easily and requiring little by way of maintenance, these garden jewels are a great choice for adding some early Springtime colour. Buy Scilla Siberica (Siberian Squill) flower bulbs from Holland with DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting.
Bulb size: Top size 8/+ cm.
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.