Another showstopping combination available exclusively from DutchGrown. Single late tulip Queen of the night paired with Lily-Flowering Tulip White Triumphator makes for a quite outstanding display. Ideal for monochromatic, modern landscaping, yet equally suited to a more traditional or formal setting, this chic collection will grow to become a talking point wherever it is planted. We supply top-size bulbs for optimum performance. Bulb size 12/+ cm.
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.