Native to the rocky areas of Iran, Fritillaria Raddeana is a particularly beautiful perennial of the lily family featuring up to 20 pendant cream flowers with a touch of lime green, nestled under a crown of small leaves. Similar to Crown Imperial Fritillaria, if a little more delicate, Fritillaria Raddeana grows to a height of around 40cm and is a hardy naturalising perennial that is especially ideal for borders and rockeries.
Buy Fritillaria Raddeana top-sized flower bulbs from DutchGrown™ for Autumn delivery and planting.
* Resistant to deer and rodents.
Height: Up to 75 cm.
Bulb Size: Top Size 16/+
• Exotic Flower
• Enormous Blooms
· Plant your flower bulbs in autumn
· Plant in borders or containers in sun or partial shade
· Plant the bulbs three times the size of the bulb deep
· Space the bulbs two times the size of the bulb apart
· Plant the bulbs with the pointed side facing upwards
For more information, click here to read our How-to-Guides
View our shipping rates per EU country here.
• We start shipping our flower bulbs by early October.
• We will continue to ship until the end of November or until supplies last.
View our shipping schedule overview
For over 4 generations, DutchGrown™ has built its reputation by offering the best Autumn-planted flowers bulbs available anywhere. We take pride in our exceptionally high level of quality control customer service, and our commitment to client satisfaction continues long after the bulbs leave our premises. When you order from DutchGrown™, we 100% guarantee that you will receive the hardiest flower bulbs available, packed with care and ready to thrive in your garden. Read more.